To Inspect, maintain, and replace filters on HVAC equipment on job sites in order to maintain efficiency and mechanical integrity of HVAC units.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cleaning/restoration of air distribution systems, components, mold remediation, overhead cleaning and bag house (dust collector).
- Cleaning/changing HVAC preventative maintenance.
- As required, any other industrial or commercial cleaning.
- Have a full understanding of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) fire damper inspections and certifications.
- Follow detailed instructions.
- Communicate with Crew Supervisor concerning all aspects of the job and report any problems.
- Operate all equipment and tools safely.
- Properly maintain all equipment and tools, storage areas and company vehicles.
- Must be flexible, willing to travel and work out-of-town as needed.
- Excellent driving record.
- WORK AS A TEAM.
Minimum Training & Experience:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must pass a Pulmonary Function Test and Respirator Fit Test to work in confined spaces, at heights on lifts and ladders and in moldy environments.
- Able to lift up to approximately 75lbs.
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at the corporate office (Midstate) 109 E. Newberry Ave. Sumter, SC 29150 or in the Upstate at 3429-A Rutherford Rd Ext. Taylors, SC 29687 or email email@example.com.