POSITION DESCRIPTION: Supervise and accomplish all aspects of work required to insure proper and timely installation, maintenance and documentation of customer filters and filter systems in industrial, commercial and healthcare environments.
- Conduct pre-job safety meetings and risk assessments and follow safe work practices at all times.
- Fully understand our filter tracking system (master, delivery tickets, overdue and as required lists).
- Change out plant filters according to scheduled frequencies and on as needed basis.
- Monitor the “as required” list for each plant to generate revenue.
- Provide customer service with modifications to the Master lists.
- Coordinate service schedule with Branch/Division Manager, Sales Persons and customers.
- Acquaint yourself and maintain regular contact with plant personnel responsible for maintaining and overseeing the HVAC systems on plant-site.
- Report units that need cleaning or repair to plant personnel and branch/division manager. .
- Properly maintain company vehicles, company tools, and other materials/goods issued from stock.
- Acquaint yourself with filter products, applications, and general system knowledge through daily observances, air filter classes, and other means that become available.
- Train service technicians on our filter tracking systems, service efficiency/effectiveness, and safety.
- Coordinate all safety and work permits, Lockout/Tagout and any other site specific requirements.
- Travel to and spend nights, some weekends and some holidays at job sites.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years supervisory experience in filter service or similar field (HVAC, commercial, industrial or healthcare maintenance, etc).
- Ability to work in confined spaces, at heights on lifts and ladders and in dusty, dirty, oily and/or moldy environments.
- Must be able to pass Pulmonary Function Test and Respirator Fit Test.
- Ten year excellent driving record.
- Clean background check.
- Lifting requirements – up to 75 lbs.
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at Carolina Filters, Inc., 3429-A Rutherford Rd Ext. Taylors, SC 29687 or email email@example.com. Current employees may apply by completing an internal application form and submitting it to the Human Resources office.