POSITION DESCRIPTION: Supervise and accomplish all aspects of work required to perform cleaning and restoration of air distribution systems and components, HVAC preventative maintenance, fire damper inspection and testing, overhead cleaning, bag house (dust collector) cleaning and changing, and any other healthcare, industrial or commercial cleaning as required.
- Coordinate and follow all Carolina Filters safety and customer site specific safety procedures and requirements.
- Supervise, schedule and train assigned labor technicians.
- Understand and abide by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) standards and Carolina Filters, Inc. policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to communicate these policies, procedures and standards to the technicians and customers.
- Coordinate cleaning requirements and schedules with the appropriate customer contacts and Carolina Filters management.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools and equipment, storage areas and company vehicles.
- Must be willing to travel and spend nights, weekends and some holidays at job sites.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision at off-site locations.
- Ability to work in confined spaces, at heights on lifts and ladders and in dusty, dirty, oily and/or moldy environments.
- Must be able to pass Pulmonary Function Test and Respirator Fit Test.
- Excellent Driving Record.
- Clean Background check.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory job in a mechanical, industrial or related environment.
- Prefer basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Prefer basic knowledge of reading mechanical blueprints.
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at Carolina Filters, Inc., 109 E. Newberry Ave. Sumter, SC 29150 or email Lila@carolinafilters.com. Current employees may apply by completing an internal application form and submitting it to the Human Resources office.