POSITION DESCRIPTION: The IAQ Midstate Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for managing the air filter inventory for the Midstate filter service operations. In this role, the employee will ensure that required filters are ordered and in stock for all service accounts.
- Total ownership of branch warehouse – to include organization and inventory, housekeeping, receiving and stocking filters, associated documentation & paperwork.
- Submit computer based requisitions for required filters based on monthly forecasts, filter inventory and service Master lists.
- Utilize bar coding system and Master filter lists to manage the filter inventory.
- Assist service crews daily with loading and unloading the correct filters for each specific service account.
- Ensure supervisors/technicians complete and submit necessary service account paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist IAQ Division Operations Manager with other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with inventory control & bar code system.
- Must be very good with basic math calculations.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years forklift training and driving experience.
- Must be physically able to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and communicate those instructions to employees.
- Must follow all corporate and site specific safety requirements.
- Ability to work at heights, on lifts and ladders.
- Excellent driving record and clean background check.
- Must have Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe experience.
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at Carolina Filters, Inc., 109 E Newberry Ave. Sumter, SC 29150 or email email@example.com. Current employees may apply by completing an internal application form and submitting it to the Human Resources office.