JOB SUMMARY: Carolina Filters, Inc. is a Sumter, South Carolina based company that provides Indoor Air Quality and Process Equipment Cleaning services to a wide range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, polymer, hospitals, military, automotive, schools/universities, and textiles. We are currently recruiting candidates to fill the position of IAQ Outside Sales Representative within our Indoor Air Quality Division.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be “GOALS” driven and have a Live-to-Sell attitude
- Be a self-starter, and “CLOSER”, and have the ability to work independently.
- Possess the ability to get face-to-face with the customer.
- Have a track record of excelling in a very competitive sales market.
- Have experience communicating with major company decision makers throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide quotes for air filters and/or service as needed.
- Develop timely sales account and forecast.
- Resolve customer complaints, profile inventory, maintain competitive pricing.
- Close sales and achieve monthly, yearly sales goals by generating qualifying leads through cold calling.
Other Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA’s):
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Process and maintain all paperwork related to an order.
- Comfortable with face to face prospecting.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in making formal presentations
- Keeps current on market business and product trends.
- Has aptitude to learn and use estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of related concepts.
- Schedule and set up sales shows.
- Respond to questions from customers.
- Create engineering reports with photographs.
- Maintain various customer specific reports. (Word, Excel, Access).
Minimum Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree desired and three (3) years of experience in a similarly related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in the health care industry, industrial services and/or filtration is strongly recommended.
- Ability to assess potential business and negotiate favorable terms with existing and potential customers.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain focus to meet sales goals and deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to read, interpret and/or create work order instructions, customer specifications, safety manuals, technical procedures and/or regulatory communications.
- Must possess the ability to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at Carolina Filters, Inc., 109 E. Newberry Ave. Sumter, SC 29150 or email email@example.com. Current employees may apply by completing an internal application form and submitting it to the Human Resources office.