Carolina Filters, Inc. is a Sumter, South Carolina based company that provides Indoor Air Quality and Process Equipment Cleaning services to a wide range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, polymer, hospitals, military, automotive, schools/universities, and textiles. We are currently recruiting candidates to fill the position of IAQ Sales Associate within our Indoor Air Quality division.
The Sales Associate provides sole support to sales by performing administrative and sales functions within the Indoor Air Quality Division.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Provide quotes for air filters and/or service as needed.
- Process and maintain all paperwork related to an order.
- Attend monthly sales meetings.
- Resolve customer complaints, profile inventory, maintain competitive pricing.
- Has aptitude to learn and use estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of related concepts.
- Respond to questions from customers.
- Create engineering reports with photographs.
- Maintain customer files to include filing, file generation and archiving.
- Maintain various customer specific reports. (Word, Excel, Access)
- Keep Excel spreadsheets updated for all open jobs, possible jobs site visits and telephone calls.
- Enter and track all quotations.
- Work closely with other internal departments to provide feedback on our products and services.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret work order instructions, customer specifications, safety manuals, technical procedures and/or regulatory communications.
- Must possess the ability to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Must be able to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to understand concrete and abstract concepts, interpret verbal, nonverbal and written instructions.
- At least 6 months technical training preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to negotiate, problem solve and conduct face-to-face prospecting
- Office environment and greater than 50% travel.
- Hours of work: Generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with extended hours as necessary.
- Weekend work may be required.
We offer generous benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, and standard holidays; competitive compensation; opportunity for advancement within the company.
Interested applicants may apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm at Carolina Filters, Inc., 109 E. Newberry Ave. Sumter, SC 29150 or email email@example.com. Current employees may apply by completing an internal application form and submitting it to the Human Resources office.